1 Minute Movie Script

Chronicle is a a simmering pan of diluted baby entrails. Whilst trying to be a cool, off-the-wall, ‘what a great idea’, experimental film is fine, being freaking dull sure as shit is not. The bits I enjoyed most occurred when I fell asleep and dreamt they happened. This film also got 8 on IMDB - this got me thinking; I’d look great in a crotch-less pair of corduroys – so 2 minutes ago I slipped into my crotchless corduroys and wrote this script to back up my BOLD claim.

Wind. Hair. Cheeks. Clothes. Couple in a parachute. Wood.

Sandra: Yeah, so erm.

Ben: Fuck yeah

Sandra: Reeeeally?!

Ben (uncertain): err, yeah, actually, no?

Sandra: Oh, Ben.

(The above dialogue implies that Ben has given into Sandra’s demands not to open the parachute)

They kiss. Shot of them hurtling towards the floor. Moments before they hit, the screen goes blank, assume the world has imploded, everyone dies. Play eerie music.

IMDB rating  - 9.6

No comments:

Post a Comment