Thoughts I had After Project X


“What’s that Eminem song, oh yeah, it’s Fight Music by D12, I love that song. Maybe I’ll listen to it now, oh no, it doesn’t seem to be in my iTunes library, never mind. That film had lots of boobs in it; maybe it was a ploy to appeal to the male audience, boobs are swell, and I guess boobs/nakedness epitomise drinking cultures the world over, next time I go to a house party I’ll be sure to…Kid Cudi MADE Project X, but how many more ‘cool’ films can the guy who made Hangover produce? It’s basically one idea – ‘a night out can be as wild as the people allow it to be’. The drinking industry must have made a wedge from people trying to replicate ‘cool’ drinking movies. Maybe there should be a documentary competition were people record their ‘wild’ nights. There could be a showing at Cannes where everyone trashes the place, because they’re so wild and drunk. Then a pretty French girl could interview one of the revellers – I imagine he’d be a real twat. In response to her innocent question about the wellbeing of her beloved Cannes he’d say something like, ‘I’ve got a better question, why don’t you come to my next party? Yeah, you heard me sugar tits just wear something tight!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment